Friday 4 July 2008

Watching Tony Stockwell live for the first time

I saw Tony Stockwell do a demonstration tonight, at the College of Psychic studies. I have never seen him work before but have read one of his books.

Tony is one of the best mediums that I have seen demonstrate. I managed to get a front row seat, and also got a message from a friend, and then from my father. Tony's message was very accurate.I was very emotional receiving the message from my friend, as she had never come through before. When Tony was linking in, he asked the recipient of the message to stand up. That was nerve wracking.

I listened to him give other people messages, and he talked about the way someone had passed whether it was illness or a car accident. He gave a lot of detail about the person in spirit, names, ages, careers, what they liked. In some cases he told people what year the person had passed,or the month.Their connection to the person on earth. He gave long messages,and made sure the person in spirit was able to get their point across. All done with some humour. Tony delivers facts, and none of his messages were wishy washy.

Tony has a warm, gentle, kind manner. He has a sense of humour, but is not inappropriate, as I have witnessed with other mediums lately.

I was impressed, and will return to see him again.

No comments: