Tuesday 6 May 2008

My day at the Arthur Findlay college

I went to the Arthur Findlay college yesterday. What a wonderful place. The hall is huge, and the grounds are beautiful. Yesterday was sunny, so it was great sitting outside during the breaks and enjoying the grounds.

The first demonstration that I went to was on Psychic art. I had never seen this before and it was amazing. Paul Jacobs and Su Wood were working together. Paul explained that they may not necessarily see the same spirits at the same time, but would see what emerged. He delivered messages to several people in the audience, while Su drew a portrait of the spirit that she saw. In each case the member who received the message from Paul, was able to identify the person in the portrait. It was amazing.

I then went to a workshop with Mavis Pittilla on Intuition and Communication which was inspiring. There were a number of issues that Mavis raised that stayed with me. It is important to trust your instinct when you are developing. That it is not about how many private sittings you have, or how many demonstrations you have given, but how many souls you have helped.

In the afternoon I went to see a Trance demonstration with Simone Key, which was fascinating. The audience were able to ask Simone Key questions while she was in trance and while she came out of trance.

I hope to do some courses at the college in future and was impressed with what I saw yesterday.

No comments: