Sunday 11 May 2008

My second day at the Mystical Arts exhibition

It was such a lovely day in London today, I missed a number of workshops as I was enjoying the weather instead.

I went to a workshop on protection and grounding with Sue Allen today. What I am taking away with me is the importance of protecting yourself when you work with people, as you can pick up their energies, which could have a detrimental effect. The information that Sue Allen gave during the workshop could apply to healers, counsellors, doctors, nurses, anyone who works with people on a regular basis.

There are six rules that you need to apply to protect yourself:



  1. Ground.


  2. Cleanse.


  3. Close/attune.


  4. Protect.


  5. Know your energy.


  6. Ask for assistance.


By not protecting yourself, you leave yourself open to different types of energies.

No comments: