Saturday 10 May 2008

An unusual experience at my spiritualist church with a trance medium

I went to my local spiritualist church today, and the medium for the evening, was one of the founders of the church. He no longer lives in the UK, and comes once a year. A group is organised for him to see. I was fortunate to see him, as one of my friends had mentioned that I should put my name down.

Something happened in the group, that I have never witnessed before.He is a trance medium. He started off by giving myself and two others some messages, through his guide. Whilst he was talking to the third person, he said that he felt he was being shut down. He could not make contact with his guide. He mentioned that it was not anything to do with the group, but he had been shut down. He said he felt drained, and asked the third person whether she felt drained. She said she felt okay. He then came out of trance, and had no idea what had happened. One of the group members explained what he had said in trance.

He continued where he left off with the third person, by using psychometry. He felt he was being shut down again, and had to stop. He also said that he received a message stating that this was no longer the sort of work he needed to do.

I have never seen any medium stop in this way. Clearly some people were disappointed, as he has a good reputation, and some didn't mind. I feel that he is human, and still cannot work out what it is, that shut him down. I need to talk to my friends who are more in the know, about this.

I believe that something, or someone may have acted as a barrier, and his guide told him to shut down. Maybe as a form of protection. I don't know, but those are my thoughts.

No comments: